It doesn’t matter if you’ve traveled with your kid(s) one time or 50 times, it’s no easy feat. I’ve included some helpful articles and tips below that can hopefully appease any impending anxiety. And on that note, have a great long weekend and Godspeed to those traveling with children!
Some personal favorite travel accessories/hacks:
- Speck Freestanding iPad case
- Cosco Car Seat (so light for travel)
- LilGadgets Headphones
- Stroller or Car Seat Gate Check Bag
- Before traveling, check out baby rental companies such as: Baby’s Away or Traveling Baby to avoid lugging or checking another item (ie- a Pack ‘n Play)
- Don’t make eye contact with any travelers around you 😉