There’s no denying that there’s a certain magic to Palm Springs. The sunsets, spectacular views of the mountains and mid-century modern architecture made for a wonderful holiday. While the weather didn’t fully cooperate (it was warmer in Connecticut!), we had ourselves a merry little desert Christmas…fully taking advantage of the laid back, colorful Palm Springs lifestyle. Below I’ve shared a few of our favorite spots and photos. Can’t wait to get back– an easy* one-hour flight from SF. *Is any flight easy with a toddler? What a loaded question.
- The Spa at The Parker Palm Springs (more on that tomorrow)
- La Quinta Resort (30 minute drive to Palm Desert)
- Breakfast: Cheeky’s or Kings Highway
- Lunch: Jake’s
- Dinner: Mamma Gina’s in Palm Desert. Mister Parker’s in Palm Springs.
- Desert Hills Premium Outlets (Rag & Bone, Vince, Theory, Tory Burch, YSL, Tod’s)
- The Fine Art of Design
- Trina Turk and Mr. Turk