I don’t know about you but my skin is in need of a major detox. Overindulging during the holidays did a number on me. Below makeup artist, Lisa Eldridge, breaks down the best beauty routine for morning after makeup. Fake it ’til you make it…
Prepping your skin is the most important step and below are products I highly recommend.
- Keep a cooling eye mask in the freezer.
- Use a face cleanser packed with antioxidants followed by a mask.
- An instant solution for dull skin: this resurfacing mask or this old-time favorite. Follow with toner.
- This toner naturally fill cells with organic vitamin infused aloe water to make them plump and firm, reducing the appearance of wrinkles for a smooth finish (a necessary part of your beauty routine!)
- Follow with a hydrating serum and you can’t go wrong with any of these products.
- Seal your skin with a good moisturizer. Still a fan of this cream.
- Keep this eye gel in the fridge–it works wonders!