My love for beauty products has now spilled over into baby land. A round up of my favorites which also happen to be great for adults with sensitive skin!
1. Noodle & Boo Super Soft Baby Lotion: rich in Vitamin E, C & antioxidants. Click to see more:
2. Kirkland Baby Wipes : I swear I’ve tried every kind of diaper wipe out there and these inexpensive Costco wipes are THE BEST. I also stock up on Honest Shampoo + Body Wash from Costco which I use daily.
3. Beginning Nappy Change Balm: I first came across this cream in my favorite Connecticut pharmacy– Grieb’s in Darien, who carry the best products. It has a silkier feel compared to other diaper creams.
4. Bonpoint Soft Oil: I’d never buy this ($$$) but was thrilled to receive it as a gift. It’s an amazing product. “This light massage oil soothes, nourishes and regenerates babies’ skin without leaving a greasy film, softer and protected against dryness.”
5. Mustela 2-in-1 Hair and Body Wash: I’ve been a fan of this French brand since I was a kid. I highly recommend expectant moms register for this 2-in-1 shampoo + body wash.