I would have loved to add a wallpaper accent wall to our nursery. Unfortunately, we’re renters so financially it didn’t make sense. So, if you’re in the market for wallpaper (lucky you) below are a few I’ve been eyeing.
1. Mini Moderns. Feathers in Chalkhill Blue
4. Rifle & Co Wallpaper. This pineapple wallpaper would be fun for a bathroom.
5. Serena & Lily. Herringbone Wallpaper in Fog was my top contender for the nursery. Doesn’t it feel so calming?
6. Swag Paper. Ikat print.
7. de Gournay. ‘Earlham’ design in standard design colours on Emerald Green dyed silk
8. Thibaut – my Mom used this brand in our homes growing up.
9. Farrow & Ball – the paint company we’re using for the nursery
10. Persian Garden by Osborn & Little
11. Stripe love with Sydney Harbour
12. Lobster print by Abnormals Anonymous
13. Schumacher. Asara Flower in Water Blue.
12. The original motif from the Beverly Hills Hotel