With a new season comes a new beauty routine (I’m pretending that it is actually Fall here in San Francisco, despite the heat). Benefit is my go-to spot for eyelash tinting and brow waxing. Each time I visit I swear I will.not.buy.anymore.products. Never happens. I left last weekend with some new goodies that are too good not to share. Here’s what’s new in my makeup bag for Fall:
- High Brow– an old product that I used years ago and forgot what a difference it makes to the entire eye area. I line it under my brows for a lifted look.
- Gimme Brow– how have I been living without this product? Complete your look with full and defined brows.
- Benefit Foundation Brush– the bristles are so soft and makes foundation or tinted moisturizer go on flawlessly.
- Benefit Big Easy– provides great coverage with a natural finish. It has a liquid-to-powder finish and takes care of your SPF needs.
- Benefit Dallas– hands down, my favorite new purchase. Every time I wear it someone will say that I have the “pregnancy glow”. Little do they know…