My stylish friend Sally recently told me about this workshop for mamas-to-be. Unfortunately, I’ll be back East during this event but if you’re expecting and live in the Bay Area, be sure to check it out. Sounds so fab! Side note: I’ve added a ‘Pregnancy’ category to the blog where I’ll be sharing little bits and tips I learn along the way.
A one-day lifestyle workshop to help women define a sense of intention about their home & nursery design, style & beauty, and support networks as they prepare for life with a little one.
- For each attendee, a specially curated New Moms Care Package, stocked with Jeanne & Janette’s favorite beautiful baby essentials.
- Breakfast, lunch and snack menus that are healthy, delicious and perfectly pregnancy-friendly.
- Need-to-know lessons on baby-friendly home design and nursery design from Janette. Includes a coveted list of baby essentials and stylish brands.
- Discussion on flattering fashion for maternity, breastfeeding and beyond, plus style for babies 0–2, from Jeanne.
- “Ask Us Anything” guest panel with Katie Hintz-Zambrano, Erica Chan Coffman and Liz Stanley, covering work/life balance, emotional well-being, relationships and more.
- Opportunities to build lasting connections with like-minded attendees at the same stage.
- “Easy beauty” makeup lessons and professional applications from a team of bareMinerals makeup artists.
- Bump photos photographed by Sarah Hebenstreit of Modern Kids. (Put your new makeup look to good use!)
- Mocktail hour…cheers to a fabulous day!
Time: 10 a.m–5 p.m.
Date: Saturday, September 27
Place: Catherine Kwong Design, 295 Kansas Street, Potrero Hill, San Francisco
Hosted by: Janette Crawford & Jeanne Chan
Spaces limited: 15 expecting women
$325 Early Bird Pricing
$375 after 8/29
Sign up here.