Picturesque views from a neighborhood stroll a few weeks back. Scroll down to read about my local favorites.
- Elephant Sushi: Order the flaming sea bass.
- Blue Barn: Our spot for healthy and delicious salads.
- Frascati: The quintessential neighborhood bistro.
- ZA Pizza: The owner is an ex-Phish head (has seen over 300 shows).
- Cheese Plus: Now carries Piri Piri sauce!
- Swensen’s Ice Cream: The rum raisin is to die for.
- The Candy Store: The best candy store in the city; you’ll find lots of nostalgic treats too.
- La Folie Lounge: I go for the truffle popcorn.
- Bacchus Wine Bar: My sister and I frequent this cozy (literally shoe-box sized) wine bar a little too often…
- TAPS: My husband’s happy place (^I prefer wine).
- Project Juice: The Beta Bomb is the perfect afternoon pick-me-up.
- Cris Consignment: A girlfriend recently scored a beautiful Brunello Cucinelli dress from here.
- Les Cents Culottes: For beautiful French lingerie and pajamas.
- Glammic: A darling children’s store–everything is made in San Francisco.
- Beauty Company: My go-to spot for manicures and hair products.
- Russian Hill Bookstore: I’ve spent countless hours in here browsing the stationary and greeting cards.
- Flipp Design: So good, it has its own blog post.
- William Cross: Our neighborhood wine shop staple.