Peek Travel experts only work with the highest quality vendors. They are a start-up here in San Francisco and when I’m planning a trip I always turn to their expertise for out-of-the box ideas. Valentine’s Day is under ten days away and what’s better than the gift of experience?
1. Foodie experiences
– San Francisco: The Cheese Lovers Tour to Marin County’s creameries.
– New York: I’d choose the Bronx tasting tour! Or the Brooklyn food tour.
– Washington, DC: Private cooking classes are always a hit.
– Chicago: The Original Pizza tour sounds like a must-do. Or this brunch tour.
2. Outdoor adventures
– San Francisco: Sailing lessons in the Bay.
– New York: Central Park Photography Tour.
– Washington, DC: Photo safari through the city.
– Chicago: Too cold! Just kidding. This Art Deco walking tour sounds interesting.
OR plan the perfect day for your loved one. Some inspiration:
- Jack Dorsey’s Perfect Day in San Francisco.
- Rebecca Minkoff’s Perfect Day in New York.
- Jared Cohen’s Perfect Day in Washington, DC.
- Nate Berkus’ Perfect Day in Chicago.