The hottest destinations of 2014 await you! Unless, of course, you are my father (see #3)…
1. Mexico City
3. Walt Disney World. My dad should be Disney’s spokesperson. He takes a trip down to Orlando annually with my brother, Nick. “Who would want to go on an African safari when you can do that at Animal Kingdom?” Spoken like a true American. #oy
4. Panama City
5. Russian River Valley, California. They even named Farmhouse Inn as the place to stay. Check out my top RRV picks here.
8. Bergen, Norway
10. Bath, England. One of my top choices from the list. After all, Vogue just named 2013 the Year of the Brits.
11. Tubac, Arizona, and Cerrillos, New Mexico
12. The Uco Valley, Argentina. My friend Meghan is travelling to Argentina next week so expect a blog post or two on her adventures (Mulls?!).
Check out the full list of where to go & where to stay here.