Sunday, September 22nd marks the first day of Autumn (it also happens to be my first wedding anniversary). When I read about OPI’s new SF collection, I was excited for obvious reasons. The hues are perfect for the changing season: slate greys, oxblood, blues and purples. Best of all? The names are super fun.
A few from the Fall/ Winter collection & appropriate throwback posts to match:
1. Haven’t the Foggiest :: The Grey Lady
2. Incognito in Sausalito :: Dining in Sausalito
3. Wharf! Wharf! Wharf! :: What does an otter say: Arf? Arf? Arf?
4. Peace & Love & OPI :: California love
5. Muir Muir on the Wall :: Hiking in the Bay Area
6. A-Piers to be Tan :: America’s Cup in SF
7. Keeping Suzi at Bay :: A voyage on the Bay
8. First Date on the Golden Gate :: Crossing the Bridge
9. Alcatraz…Rocks :: Stay tuned for an October post. I currently have an Alcatraz night tour scheduled for when Mama J comes to town. I’m scared of the dark, believe in ghosts and get cold very easily…that leathal combo should make for some great blog material, eh?