Let’s talk beauty products. I love products. Face masks, peels, lotions, primers, toners make me happy. I’ve tried everything under the sun. Pretty sure all of my income goes to food & beauty products which explains why my closet is lacking these days. I’ve always struggled with breakouts. I’ve self-diagnosed myself with adult acne dozens of times but finally feel like I’m on a good regime (of course this happens after my wedding). While I do believe it’s important to find what works for your skin, I’d love to share my routine:
1. The Clarisonic Mia. I must admit, I was slow to jump on this train but the effects have been
skin life changing.
2. First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Face Cream. Their tagline: “For the life of your skin”. SOLD. My skin drinks this up.
3. When my skin needs a good pick-me-up, I turn to this mask.
3. Once or twice a week, I used Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha/ Beta peel. It’s a two step process that takes all of two minutes.
4. For night cream, I use CeraVe facial moisturizing lotion PM. You can buy this at any CVS, Walgreens or Target.
5. Benefit Ultra Radiance Facial Re-Hydrating Mist. I spray this on my face when it’s super dry or dull. 6. La Prairie Skin Caviar Luxe Eye Lift Cream. My sister’s ex-boyfriend’s mom worked as an Exec at La Prairie and lets just say I reaped the benefits.
7. I love this balm & apply it before applying makeup.